New clients are encouraged to visit the “Policies” page prior to registration and scheduling a visit. For your convenience, we have integrated an online scheduling application that allows all of Walk and Wag clients to schedule services, make changes and cancellations. Registration only takes a few moments, and the system is very easy to use.Â However, if you do not have Internet access or just want to talk to someone in person, please feel free to call Walk and Wag at (727) 584-PAWS (7297).
Existing Walk and Wag Clients – Click the banner below to Schedule, Cancel or Change a service request:
Reservations, Cancellations and Change Policies
- Cancellations made 24 hours or more before the service will be credited to your account if already paid. Any cancellations within 24 hours of the day of service(s) are non-refundable. All remaining paid services will be given a credit and can be used for future services.
- Last minute (24 hours or less) reservations are subject to an additional surcharge of $10 per visit. There is no guarantee that we will be available until approved online, phone or text.
- Visits made between the hours of 8:00pm and 11:00pm are subject to an additional $3 charge per visit.
- There is a $10 surcharge for pet sitting visits on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.Â You will find that we are the only pet sitting company with the least amount of holidays that have a surcharge.
- Because the holiday season is a pet sitting company’s busiest time of the year, we have to routinely turn down business and, therefore, cannot risk losing a large amount of revenue from last minute cancellations that we normally allow (without penalty fees) during the rest of the year.Â Â All reservations for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s holiday periods must be paid in full three weeks prior to your departure date. With the exception of severe weather, life threatening emergencies or a death in the family, cancellations made two weeks prior to the first visit are 50% refundable for the entire schedule, and that amount will be credited for future services. Cancellations one week prior to the first visit are 25% refundable for the entire schedule, and that amount will be credited for future services. Cancellations with less than one week’s notice are non-refundable.
If you have any questions or inquiries, please feel free to contact us during office hours.
(727) 584-PAWS (7297)